Born Again

Thanks for the flowers, May <3 What a privilege it was to be baptized in the midst of great people. What it meant to be baptiz...

Thanks for the flowers, May <3

What a privilege it was to be baptized in the midst of great people. What it meant to be baptized? Everything.

Saturday, September 12 2015 was the date I and 28 other people were born again spiritually and breathed a new and convicted life. It was then when I realized that I could not live without church. I would not stand a chance in this Earth if not without church. 

For the past year, I had experienced living church. breathing church. doing church. being church. with a bunch of amazing people crazy enough to accept me for who I am. What is church, if not for them? What is church if not with them? These people commit their all to God, sacrificed loads to do right by God, one conversation with them and their love for God spreads. Their the explanation on how church is, WITH God. I found Him in everyone. I found Him here, after so many years of hopping to churches that run without Him. 


I still have troubles, I'm still troubled, I come home to trouble. But I have the ultimate weapon.

God.






You Might Also Like

0 Darth Voiders

Flickr Images