Capture

I've always been comfortable just observing. I could sit on a bench for hours just observing the number of people walking pass me, go...


I've always been comfortable just observing. I could sit on a bench for hours just observing the number of people walking pass me, going on with their own lives in their own worlds. I'm always a fan for moments, moments are what make our lives beautiful, it carries our stories, it creates conversations over coffee, it forms nostalgia.

Looking up once in a while wouldn't hurt so bad, would it? Carrying a conversation over a meal, instead of looking at a picture of someone else having one. Walking on the streets and noticing that the building you've walked passed everyday for the past 5 years had repainted their walls. On a hindsight, life has been mundane and it was just easier to live on the Internet rather than make awkward social interactions with actual people. But, I try my best to make life more interesting for myself. Help the old lady pick up her fallen groceries, get lost and not worry about it, wander around new places, make spontaneous adventures with your friends.



Capture the moments.

You Might Also Like

0 Darth Voiders

Flickr Images