Kindred Spirit

Where are you? I long for someone I have yet to meet. My missing puzzle piece. At this point in my life, I have never felt more lonely, ha...

Where are you?

I long for someone I have yet to meet. My missing puzzle piece. At this point in my life, I have never felt more lonely, have never felt more desperate to meet someone that will be there for me. To just listen and talk. Where is everyone when I need them the most? If this is the path I am meant to take, it sure is one lonely path. I'm constantly around rooms filled with people, but my mind takes me somewhere else, somewhere deeper and darker. Everything is a blur, the dreams they consume me. My body is there but my mind is not. I'm left alone with my thoughts. Longing for a person, my person. Please tell me I'm at least not alone in this.

You Might Also Like

0 Darth Voiders

Flickr Images