Just Breath

credit: Tumblr Just breath. It has become my lifelong motto. When work piles up, when life blocks the path, when time runs out, I.....

credit: Tumblr

Just breath.

It has become my lifelong motto. When work piles up, when life blocks the path, when time runs out, I.....just take a deep breath. I say "Just breath, Krystal, just breath, it's not going to be this way forever." I say it merely to trick myself into feeling at peace when it really feels like a 300 tonne truck just fell on me. I say it to feel strong even when I can't get myself out of bed. I say it because it's what my soul needs. I say it to remind myself not to give up, not to be a wuss. I am more than this. I can do better than this. I can, and I WILL. 

I. just. need. to. breath. 

To anyone who is reading this, 
Just Breath.




You Might Also Like

0 Darth Voiders

Flickr Images