Imagination

What's good out there??? The vast space of the Universe, what is out there? I could only imagine. What would we do without Imagina...

What's good out there???

The vast space of the Universe, what is out there?

I could only imagine.

What would we do without Imagination?
The precious time we spend allowing ourselves to sink into the deep end of our minds, trying to escape for that short moment. Letting your mind hold the steering wheel. Where does it take you? Anywhere.

Everything is better. It has always been better than the reality that is around me. It feels better, not having to think of what can't be done, what will never happen, what can happen. I'm an audience in a concert for one. Distort the reality, make dreams out of  this power. Power to create, let it be in control, see where it took me. At the end of the journey, I open my eyes to a sea of disappointment. It's not real. Nothing was real. What is this? Is it taking over me? Can I not turn my imagination into reality? I don't wanna live in this reality. It hurts too much. Where does it take me? Nowhere. I'm stuck in a heart breaking equilibrium, I'm still a speck of dust to the Universe.

Thank you,

For making my time here on this Earth worthwhile.

You Might Also Like

0 Darth Voiders

Flickr Images